Monday, July 28, 2014

The past, present, and future

This is not my first foray into the blogosphere.  I wrote quite a bit when the boys were small, right up to and just after diagnosis.   About a year ago I decided to get back into it, but I had lost my passwords and could not for the life of me figure out how to get into the accounts!  

I have vague plans of copying the relevant posts to this blog, but in the meantime, here they are.  

This first blog was mostly for friends and family (before we started using Facebook to keep in touch).  
The Barton Boys


And this one was our first foray into awareness.  It didn't last long, so there are only a few posts.   I had originally intended to help mask the boys' identities with nicknames.   We've pretty much decided that's not going to be possible, so we'll have to figure out other ways to protect their privacy.  

Raising the X-Men


I hope you find something of value in these stories from our past.   It seems like another lifetime . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment